Exploration Green showed up for the local community during Harvey. It’s estimated that 150-200 homes were spared from flooding due to the recent excavation of Phase I. Once complete, this number is estimated to grow to 2000 homes! Exploration Green not only provides water retention for flood control but also a beautiful green space for community recreation in the Clear Lake Area.
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Meet at the green space behind 1801 Neptune Lane
- Park on the street, near the bridge, and take the paved trail heading northeast. The tree nursery is visible from the street
- Bring work gloves, mud boots (if you have them), insect repellent sunscreen, and water
- Tasks run from light to heavy, and there are opportunities for anyone ages 10+
- RSVP to the form below or through our Facebook event