Americans United in Action believe that each and every one of us deserves to feel safe, accepted, and loved by our communities. Communities that help us grow with compassion, confidence, and joy. That’s why we are so excited to support SoléAna Stables in their mission “to provide quality equine therapy to individuals in our community with special needs, through decisive programs administered by certified instructors that foster advanced levels of cognitive, social behavioral and educational skills while further strengthening the individual’s independence, self-esteem and overall well-being.”
Ages 12+ welcome but all participants under 18 MUST be accompanied by a supervising adult. Please be aware that SoleAna stables is a working barn and the safety of their clients and horse is their number one priority. DO NOT approach horses without permission.
- Saturday March 31st, 2018
- 8 am – 12 pm
- SoléAna Stables at Big Wish Farm
- 19200 McKay Road, Alvin TX 77511
- **NOTE: Parking is very limited so please consider carpooling to allow clients to have the best access possible
- Volunteers will help with facility maintenance, including weatherproofing barn window frames, reseeding pastures, and upkeep of stable amenities
- Wear closed toes shoes/boots you don’t mind getting dirty
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
Register here or in the form below so we know you’re coming!